As posted on the Ogre forum: http://ogrestronghold.co...m/index.php?topic=7850.0
And rewritten here for your convenience:
1) No more Living units, ghouls and everything is undead.
2) Necromancers are Level 1, cannot be upgraded to Level 2
3) Spirit Hosts, Bat Swarms, Fell Bats and Dire Wolves are all the same.
4) The corpse cart is ¾ of a RBT in points... and later in the thread it was mentionned that "you have to buy the extra things" so I think this means the ASF bound spell (6") and the -1 for enemies to cast spells (cumulative from multiple carts, but only 12" range), are options you have to pay for. The cart itself gets 2D6 attacks (probably just like zombies, S3 WS2? It's not a chariot and it has Regeneration. It's core but doesn'T count toward minimum core..
5) Zombies no longer have "Always Strikes Last" - they cannot overrun or pursue but if you break and flee from them they get a load of extra attacks on you as you depart.
6) Only zombies can be raised as new regiments with the Vampire spells. First one is D3+4 zombies, casts on a 5+. 12" range. The other version is 5d6 zombies, cast on a 12+ and this version can heal regiments à la Tomb King but maximum 1 wound per model (so you can't give 2 wounds or more back to a single character in one cast)
7) The marching rules have changed - units can now march if within 12" of the general or 6" of another Vampire model
8) One of the new spells will wound (only 1 wound per unit?) every enemy unit on the table but only on a 4+ per unit. Each wound done with this creates that many wounds of Spirit Hosts (4 wounds per spirit host I think) at 12" of the caster, casts on a 12+
9) Varghulf... costs as much as 1¾ RBTs.
Rare Choice. It's a Tyrant-like monster (statwise), can't fly but does have movement of 8, terror, hatred and you can't get flank or rear CR bonuses against it.
10) Knights of the blood keep... costs as much per model as a Great Eagle + a few more points.
Really nasty with Frenzy and S5+Lances
11) Wraiths become a skirmish unit - Great Weapon, Ethereal, Wight Blades (killing blow, magical) and the champion is the Banshee, which now affects even those Immune to Psychology. Each model is the same cost as a great eagle ( I think ) and the banshee will be half that amount as an upgrade.
12) No other unit had any formation change other than the ghouls that are now ranked.
13) Vampires will be really really nasty characters.
14) Skeletal Steeds of the Black Knights are now Ethereal - allowing them to move through terrain (as long as they don't end their movement in impassable terrain of course). This ability is lost if joined by a character on a different mount.
15) One of the Special Characters will have an option for 50 Points of Magic Items, making this the first Special Character to get extra items out of his list (Karl Franz had options too but only his own, not from the empire item list)
16) Black Coach, just as rumoured, feed it power dice each turn, on a roll of 6 it gets a 'level up' (new ability) such as fly, scythes, ethereal, regen, etc I'm not sure on all the abilities.