Groups: Administration, Xhammer Member, Moderator, Member
Thanks: 88 times
Was thanked: 137 time(s) in 107 post(s)
Some more consolidated info:
- 50$ per conversion kit (1 for each faction, so 3 total in wave 1, with FO and resistance packs coming in wave 2)
- FO and resistance are now distinct factions
- Force abilities
- Point costs and upgrades aren't on cards, but rather left on a squadbuilding app (free)!!
- Medium bases
- Release date September (or early access at Gencon)
- Push The Limit is a core mechanic available to some ships, with the ship having two actions bars with one action leading to another via stress. Also, some actions are "red", such as a Y-wing BR, which you can do but have to take a stress.
- Nationals, NA and Eurpoean Champs, SOS, will be 1st Edition. Coruscant will be 2E. I just heard them wrong. Thanks, u/starslinger72!
- 2q and Store Champs kits will be out in June, and will be for 1E, but SC kits will have some prizes for 2E.
- All old ships and dice will be backwards compatible. They have all dials, cards, bases, upgrades, and pilot cards to convert all old ships.
- Faction identities are important...Rebels "have each others back" and are "friendly" and "helping". The Empire is "regimented", and "fly well together or else" with a focus on "swarm flying". Scum are up to "dirty tricks" and "screwing with you".
- The Force is not a "gimmick". The way the Force works is that you have "force charges." A FS pilot will have a certain number of charges. Vader has 3, for example. Ezra might only have 1. They can be spent like a mini-focus to change 1 result. There are also force power upgrades, and the force charges can be spent to use them.
- PS goes up to 6, and VI is gone. Thanks u/sirtoastalot! I thought I heard them say that, but my audio was messy when he did.